Be a part of our community.
The International School Campus – WABE Education Network gGmbH is a non-profit International School through grade 10 (currently) offering a local as well as international curriculum to a student body of about 180 from over 20 nations. Among its strengths are its student-centered and modern approach to learning and its commitment to professional development on student pastoral care.
ISC is looking to hire a qualified
Kitchen Staff Member (Küchenmitarbeiter)
To support our kitchen team, we are now looking for a kitchen employee (w / m) for 35 hours per week to commence on August 1, 2018. The shift starts at 11 am from Monday through Friday.
The candidate is responsible for preparing hot food for International School campus students, as well as hygiene in compliance with HACCP guidelines, adherence to quality standards and work processes throughout the kitchen area. Furthermore, we expect the candidate to do cleaning work in the kitchen and school area.
They are responsible for the incoming goods inspection as well as for the control of the cooling and storage rooms for cleanliness and order.
- Training as a housekeeper (w / m) or cook (w / m)
- Proof of the instruction § 43 Infection Protection Act
- Minimum 5 years experience in the field of community care
- (Experience with Convectomaten advantage)
- Open and friendly attitude towards children
- Organizational skills
- German language skills
- English language skills an advantage
- English / German language skills at level B2
- An attractive and secure workplace
- Targeted and comprehensive training
- A pleasant working atmosphere and a motivated team
Please send your detailed application to:
Applications will be handled with discretion.