Be a part of our community.
The International School Campus – WABE Education Network gGmbH is a non-profit International School through grade 10 (currently) offering a local as well as international curriculum to a student body of about 180 from over 20 nations. Among its strengths are its student-centered and modern approach to learning and its commitment to professional development on student pastoral care.
ISC is looking to hire a qualified
School Secretary/Administrative Support
Part-Time/Full-Time, to commence as soon as possible. This position is initially for 1 year.
Responsibilities include general secretarial and administrative tasks related to a front desk at the school.
The successful candidate will
- Be fluent in English and have German language skills on a native speaker level – written and spoken
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Have excellent organizational skills and structured and goal-oriented work style
- Have previously held a similar role
- Have excellent computer skills (MS Office tools) and the willingness to work with our school data base
- Be service oriented and have a strong sense of confidentiality
- Be extremely reliable and thorough
- Be flexible and support other colleagues as needed
- Be a great team player
- Enjoy working in a multicultural work environment
We are looking for a colleague who also:
- Displays commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children and young people
- Values and respects the views and needs of children and young people
Applications, in English please, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be handled with discretion.