Our Vision, Mission and Core Values
Our students will gain a sense of what they want to do with their gifts and talents, assessing their values and passions, and learning how they can best serve our world.
We actively promote global understanding and respect within and between all cultures.
The International School Campus aspires to become a leader in 21st-century international education, which will ignite each student’s passion for lifelong learning. We will embrace change, inspire innovation, and foster a balance between individual achievement and a caring community. We will actively promote global understanding and respect within and between all cultures. We are committed to creating and sustaining the conditions that enable all ISC students to experience an incomparable educational journey through our educational model and school.
International School Campus offers each student an academically rigorous and balanced educational experience with an international perspective. We expose our students to new ideas, new ways of understanding, and new ways of applying skills as they embark on a journey in pursuing their university and career interests. Our students will gain a sense of what they want to achieve with their gifts and talents, assessing their values and passions. Our students learn how they can best serve our world.
“As educators and as a community, we value…
- A Comprehensive Education: we provide our students with a challenging, well-rounded education that includes the arts, humanities, mathematics, the sciences, technology, health and physical education, which support each student’s social and emotional well-being.
- Global-Mindedness: we foster diversity of thought amongst students who consider their role and apply their learning in an increasingly connected world.
- Mindfulness and Compassion: which may provide our community with valuable life skills by supporting students in a number of areas of their lives.
- Service and Social Justice: we prepare our students to be engaged, global citizens committed to using their education as a force for good in our world.
- High Expectations: we hold ourselves and our students to high standards of performance and behaviour.
- Integrity: we are honest, ethical, and respectful of others, and we foster those traits in our students.
- Accountability: we establish clear goals, measure progress, and take responsibility for results, and we teach our students to become responsible, self-motivated learners.
- Collaboration and Partnerships: we partner with parents and our diverse community to support our students’ learning, and we teach our students to work cooperatively with others to accomplish goals.
- Diversity: we appreciate, respect, and learn from diverse viewpoints, and we teach our students to do the same.
- Character: our community supports students’ social-emotional maturation and cultivation of confidence and grit.
- Innovation: our community challenges and redefines the purpose of schooling and students’ experiences as learners and leaders.
- Life-Long Learning: we challenge ourselves to continue our own professional and personal development, and we strive to instill a love of learning in our students.”